Saturday, June 28, 2014

On Thursday, one of Mom's coworkers mentioned that his zucchinis would be ready in 7-9 days.  "Lucky!" Mom said, "My garden is doing great, but I won't have zucchinis that soon."  Look at what she found that night as she was picking lettuce and kale.  A zucchini almost as long as her arm!
 
The rest of the garden is doing well, too.  These are three 12'x6' raised beds.  We have two more garden beds the same size, plus some leeks, herbs, blueberries, and rhubarb scattered throughout our flower beds.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! It looks like all that hard work is paying off. A little TAGRO goes a long way. Enjoy your harvest.
    Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO! Looks great. Much of my stuff got dry while I was gone, and we are desperate for rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks amazing, Hol!! I'm sure it keeps you busy, but what a reward when you bring in the harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! Your garden looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete