Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's been a long time since we've posted.  Since then, Mom's been to Washington, DC, Dad's been to Florida, and we all went to Great Wolf Lodge.  Then Mom took us to Grandma and Grandpa's house to start spring break and celebrate Aunt Katy's birthday.
 
Running away from the cameras.  This was a really fun game.

Showing off our rock crabs.

This is the first year in quite a while that Aunt Katy hasn't celebrated her birthday in Mexico.  So Grandma and Elsa planned a Mexican themed party.
 
Happy birthday, Aunt Katy!

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time. Thanks for orchestrating all of that so Mom and Dad would be home for my birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say 'anytime', but I already miss the boys too much to promise anything for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they are having a blast, and I hope you are, too!

    ReplyDelete