Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I lost  my first tooth yesterday!  It's a pretty good story.  Nathan and I were wrestling and Nathan kicked me in the mouth and out popped my tooth!  Actually, in popped my tooth, and I accidently swallowed it!  We learned that the tooth fairy does not need evidence.  She left me a silver dollar despite not getting my tooth in return. 
All of the tooth wiggling during the past couple weeks sure made Mom think a lot about Great Grandpa Bob, who was fairly diabolical in his encouragement and ideas to "help" his grandchildren lose their loose teeth.  Although, she told stories of pliers and slamming doors and dancing with dolls on my head, she didn't have the gleam in her eye that he did, so I didn't fear that she would actually go through with any of it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment