Saturday, March 9, 2013

Nathan's first soccer game

Blink and you'll miss it.  Mom was lucky to get a picture of me (#5) in my soccer game today.  I played for less than 30 seconds of the game.  It appears that there may have been a miscommunication when Mom and Dad asked if I wanted to play soccer this year.  Sure, I want to play, but I thought I'd get to play on Evan's team.  I really have very little interest in playing with the rest of these guys.
 
And by the way, there are two different teams in the picture below.  Who thought putting a bunch of 3 year olds in the same color and telling them to get the ball from the other team was a good idea?  Who can tell them apart??

This is how I spent most of the game.  Maybe next week, though now that I've made it to the first game, Mom and Dad are not going to force me to keep going if I really don't want to.  We'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment